Well, it started snowing and hasn't stopped. We have had a few breaks, like right now it's not snowing, but it's supposed to start back up later tonight and tomorrow and Monday into Tuesday for several more inches.
I quick snapped a few pictures to prove it really did snow here...
We are getting closer to having enough snow to make our Sled Run. As I was driving the boys to a friends house today, they commented on the fact that they have "The Best Daddy Ever" because he makes them the Sled Run and Snow Forts. They said that Daddy even told them that if we had a really big snow storm he would stay home from work and play with them in the snow all day. **smile** Yup their Daddy is pretty special!
I can't sign off without mentioning it was Ty's Birthday two days ago and although I haven't blogged about it, I plan to soon. I have it written in my heart and just need to get it typed out, but my schedule hasn't really allotted much time for me to cry it all out on the blog. Busy, Busy, around here, will have to share more about that later too.
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment