Kevin has been leaving him bread out on our deck and over the past few days he has come to be a regular beggar at our door. He has gotten so used to us that he will take his bread right out of our hands. Then he scampers with it through our backyard and out to the trees, there is usually another squirrel waiting for him up in one of the trees.
This morning I gave him only a half of piece of bread. He ran off with it and was back within 5 minutes waiting for his other half. I had to laugh, the little mooch wasn't happy with only a half piece! Well, he is just going to have to wait till tomorrow, I am running out of the "butt" ends of the loaf!
Here is the picture I took this morning. Isn't he cute? I am wondering how long it is going to take Jilli to name him....
Blessings!!




1 comment:
This came a day late. I called Rommy to the door yesterday thinking he would "bark" him away. Was I disappointed. Micah feed him.
Post a Comment