I can not believe the weather we are having this winter. Nor can I believe what we did last night!
OK, so last night I had some ladies over, the last few leaving around 10pm. I went upstairs to kiss my kids good-night and I couldn't believe how hot it was up there. Their cheeks were all flushed, Tyler was asking for summer jammies, Jilli only wanted a sheet on her. We had opened all their windows but because of torrential downpours, some had to be closed minutes after opening. Kev and I were sitting on the couch talking when he decided to check our thermostat. It was 74 degrees! Usually by that time of night our house is down to 62 (we like it cold when we sleep). So Kev did the only logical thing there was to do. He turned the air on. Yup, that's right... we turned the air on in January!
I know I don't speak for my husband but..... IT'S WINTER...SNOW ALREADY!!
2 comments:
Unbelievable!! I think you're going to get your wish in the next couple of days!!
You're right. I can't believe it. Well, actually I DO beleive it, I don't think you're lying to us...it's just CRAZY!!
Bring on the snow!!! Let's get at least 1 really good snow storm before spring hits.
Post a Comment