I have never wanted to punch my tv so much as in the last hour and a half. I don't trust the lies that pour out of the current presidents mouth. I pray we don't have four more years of him. Our country is screwed if we do.
Thank goodness I trust the only One who is in control, cuz otherwise I would be very worried. Maybe I still am... But I have prayer and I am using it.
Fact check... The military does still use bayonets, Obama was wrong. And Romney did say he supported bringing Detroit through a controlled bankruptcy and didn't want to liquidate them. He said they should have government help but only through bankruptcy, Obama was wrong again.
I am sorry for all those that voted Obama in last time, but I trust God needed to give us Americans a wake-up call. Well I am wide awake and I hope you are too. It is said that this election is as important as the election between Stephen A. Douglas and Abraham Lincoln and we all know who won that election.
I just pray this country does the right thing, as it did back in 1860. We have lost so much in the last 4 years, lets not continue the self destruction of this great nation by voting Obama back in for another 4.
15 days and counting.....
good night...
Thank goodness I trust the only One who is in control, cuz otherwise I would be very worried. Maybe I still am... But I have prayer and I am using it.
Fact check... The military does still use bayonets, Obama was wrong. And Romney did say he supported bringing Detroit through a controlled bankruptcy and didn't want to liquidate them. He said they should have government help but only through bankruptcy, Obama was wrong again.
I am sorry for all those that voted Obama in last time, but I trust God needed to give us Americans a wake-up call. Well I am wide awake and I hope you are too. It is said that this election is as important as the election between Stephen A. Douglas and Abraham Lincoln and we all know who won that election.
I just pray this country does the right thing, as it did back in 1860. We have lost so much in the last 4 years, lets not continue the self destruction of this great nation by voting Obama back in for another 4.
15 days and counting.....
good night...
No comments:
Post a Comment