Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today...

There are just days.  Days that I wish I could forget that I am Mom, Teacher, House Cleaner, Bus Driver, Grocery Shopper, Laundress, Food Preparer... this list goes on.  I know all moms have them.  I know I am not alone.  But today... today feels like one of those days.  Today I wish I could curl up and forget all the hats that I wear.  Today I wish I could go outside and just walk for miles and miles, enjoying the beautiful color, and not have to worry about the fact I have 3 kids home that I am responsible for, clothes that need washing, food that needs preparing, teaching that needs to be done, schedules that need to be met.
Tomorrow will be a better day (even though it's supposed to rain).  Tomorrow I will again love the fact that I get to wear all these hats, that God has blessed me with the most amazing job.  Tomorrow...



No comments: