The Capital Christmas tree... I didn't have a huge interest in it. But since we were in our capital while the Capital Christmas Tree was all decked out, and we just happened to be at the capital building, we figured it would be a good opportunity to feast our eyes on the mighty tree.
Honestly, I didn't think it all that great, but I guess it's good bragging rights.... "I have seen the 2011 Capital Christmas Tree, have you ever seen a Capital Christmas Tree??" ...it's not much to brag about, but it's really all I got.
OK, I have to admit that I only got a few of the tree, and i didn't even walk up to it, we were on a schedule and the tree just wasn't real high on my list of things to see. I also have to admit that I thought taking pictures of my little girl who was trying to take pictures of the tree was cuter and much more worthy of my time.
And apparently my sister thought the same thing because when viewing her pictures I noticed this picture of me helping Jilli take a picture of the tree.
OK, so how was that for a no tears blog post? I think I did rather well, don't you?!Blessings!!




No comments:
Post a Comment