Friday, November 20, 2009

Kid Quotes

A few weeks ago, Micah had been getting up early and instead of watching cartoons he was watching the Today Show. He watched a story about a little girl who had died of cancer and had left little notes and letters all around the house for her family to find. When I got up that morning, he told me all about the story. A few days later we were having lunch with Kevin's parents, sister and friends when I was telling them about how Micah had seen this story on the Today Show and he says "No, I saw it on the Couple Days Ago Show." To which we all cracked up laughing.

While we were camping Micah was in need of a washcloth so he asks "Is this washcloth available for me to use?"

The other day I was playing a game of Sorry with the kids and Tyler was just about to land on my guy and throw me back to the beginning, when I asked him to move another guy (which was a better game move for him to make), and I was telling him that it wasn't nice to put Mommy back to the beginning again, in which he responds "I am not programed to be polite."

Jillian told me "my booboos on my knee elbows are better."

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Mom P. said...

I love the kid quotes!!! It's brings a lot of laughs. Keep them coming, please----