I am back to blogging about the hike. Sorry, but so many cute things happened while we were hiking.

There was this huge tree that had fallen down and the boys ran right for it. They wanted to climb in the tree. I think I stood there for 30 min before we finally moved on. It was great. Letting boys be boys without too much of a mess and not too much danger is right up my ally.

Then the "Big Boy" had to show his little boys how it was done. "Look Mommy No Hands!"
then he showed the boys what it would look like if you were falling out of a tree.

He is such a great actor! He deserves some kind of an award for his performance!
Even Jilli had her turn at climbing the tree, just look at the concentration on her face.

After they were all done playing in the tree, we continued on with our hike.....

2 comments:
Such an actor! I think Kev deserves an Emmy Nomination, at the very least.
Jod
Oh, love the pic of Jilli, too...the one in the margin! She looks adorable. Jolee noticed that Jilli looked sad climbing the tree. I had to explain it was deep concentration - not sadness :-) Jo says hi.
Post a Comment