Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crazy Campers

We have heard a lot of comments about how crazy we are that we are still camping in November. We don't think that we are that crazy. Our weekend in Ludington was the most beautiful weekend that we have had in about 2 months.

We arrived Thursday afternoon and we had the pick of the sites....because....well....we were the ONLY ones there. Out of almost 400 sites, there was NO ONE. Kev said it was a little creepy, but I thought it was cool. I had to take pictures of the empty campground, because it is probably a very rare thing to be there with no other campers. Ludington is THE most popular campground in all of Michigan.



Since we had the pick of the sites, we got the best...in our opinion. We camped right on Lake Hamlin. This is the view that we woke up to every morning, how beautiful!


What a great location for some rest and relaxation!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Kaira said...

We used to work it out so that we would get the campground to ourselves all the time... I miss camping :(