Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick Christmas Pics

I am only posting three pics right now from Christmas. I only just realized that I haven't shared any of them, when I saw they were still sitting on my camera.
I don't remember why Jilli was crying (that's a shock). But it sure makes a cute picture!
Today has been a long day. We lost electric at 9:30am and didn't get it back on until after 3pm. Then Kev came home from work to tell me that Someone that he knew and his family knew (all the way back to Grandpa K) was in a car accident with his wife in Dorr on Sat. They were hit by a drunk driver. His wife died, and he is in critical condition. The person who hit them was an 18yr old. The worst part is that Kevin knows his family too. It has been a gut wrenching day for him. Please keep both families in your prayers.

That's all from the "P" house today!

Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Anonymous said...

Who was in the accident?