Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sad Heart

How many today Lord? Do they know what they are doing?


My very good friend called me this morning....."I just passed the abortion clinic....the parking lot is full of cars. There is only one women who is trying to give information to all the women going in."


How many babies died today? My heart is so sad, for all those loses of life. I prayed for all the moms, who didn't realize what they were doing. I prayed for the one warrior that stood out there, all by herself, trying to save just one baby's life. I then thanked my Father for my three healthy, happy children.

What can I do to help save these precious lives that are being discarded? I am in awe of the one women who stands alone, who receives glares and critisisim, all in the name of the One who saved her. I don't know if I would have the courage.






She is a David to me, there are thousands of us who ready ourselves getting all armored up, talk big, say all the right things, and then stand there shaking in our armor, or run away. Then there is one, who doesn't talk the talk, only walks up with a stone and a sling... and kills the giant.






God make me a David, one who will stand in the face of the enemy and not back down, one who will not compromise my faith. One who will not be swayed by all the beauty and lies of the world and totally miss out on the Majesty of You.






We have no idea what beauty really is....we have never seen You!

Blessings!

2 comments:

Kaira said...

I have a mental picture of that dear woman and I'll never forget her. God bless her tonight and the work she is doing. I pray that He reminds me often to hold her up in the work she is doing in His name. How it broke my heart to think of that crowded parking lot - all those precious babies.

so, so sad.

Anonymous said...

What 3 beautiful, precious faces!! We miss you and love you.
Ama & Pop-Pop