Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birdhouse

This past week has been a whirlwind of a week. I am hoping this coming week proves to be a little less chaotic....Although we are adding another event to our weekly calender.

Tomorrow night Micah is going to start Cub Scouts. This is a homeschooling group that is made up of Christians. Micah is very excited. I think it will be a great group to get my boys involved in. They meet up at the homeschool building on Monday nights.


In preparation for tomorrows meeting, Micah had to make a birdhouse. The other boys made them last week. While I was gone today with Tyler he put his together with Daddy. He got to use all of Daddy's tools....which he thought was really cool. Tomorrow night the boys get to decorate them.

I hope to show you the finished product this week......

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Check out that awesome birdhouse!!! It looks so good - like it won't ever rust or fall apart or anything :D

Those other scouts are sure gonna be sorry when theirs crumble :*(

hee hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

Micah,
You did an awesome job!! We are very proud of you!! Maybe you'll be a builder like your dad when you grow up?! Love and miss all of you. Hugs & kisses,

Ama & Pop-Pop