Saturday October 4th, I was gone shooting a wedding. That was the "big day" at the campground with activities going all the time. I was really upset that I wouldn't be there to enjoy the fun day and to add to my sadness, I had my cameras, so Kevin couldn't even take pictures of what I was missing. When I arrived back at the campground Sunday morning, it was to my delight, to find out that Kevin's Mom had let him borrow her camera for the weekend. I now have pictures to share with all of you :-)
This is a picture of our (four) kids making the craft for the day. The Fourth child is Noah, a neighbor that lives across the street from us.

These next two pictures are the kids digging through a huge hay pile in search of little treasures.


Here are the kids dressed up in their costumes. We had two Darth Vader's, one Anakin Skywalker and a Mermaid. Jilli had wanted to be Yoda, but we couldn't find a Yoda costume in her size (she would have made a perfect Yoda).

Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment