I just had to post a few more of my Tyty and his smiling face.

Just looking at him makes me want to smile!
These were all taken about 6 weeks ago while staying out at the cottage. I have about 600 pictures from this day, and have had a hard time picking and choosing my favorites. Got to love digital, could you imagine how much it would cost me if I had to print them all??? Especially when I am trying to capture Tyler at his truest moments...half the time I wind up with a picture of his butt he is moving so fast:-)
But the pictures of his smile are well worth the occasional butt shot!


Just looking at him makes me want to smile!
These were all taken about 6 weeks ago while staying out at the cottage. I have about 600 pictures from this day, and have had a hard time picking and choosing my favorites. Got to love digital, could you imagine how much it would cost me if I had to print them all??? Especially when I am trying to capture Tyler at his truest moments...half the time I wind up with a picture of his butt he is moving so fast:-)
But the pictures of his smile are well worth the occasional butt shot!Blessings!
1 comment:
i LOVE his dimples!!
-kelli
Post a Comment