Okay, I am now ready to swap hard drives out. It has been a week full of battles between my computer and external hard drive. I will save you the specifics, but lets just say I have a huge digital mess that needs to be cleaned up.
Now, I need to swap out hard drives, and reload ALL my software....this should take me a few hours. Then I have to load all my pictures back on (that should take...hours). After that I need to customize photoshop and then hopefully I should be fully functional again.
I have lots to write about....Jilli's Birthday party, Running a 5K with my brother, the parade Kevin drove in....all of these wonderful topics have wonderful pictures too, so I am hoping to get this swap done as quickly as possible, so that I don't leave my readers bored!
A special thanks to my brother Paul, who has been fielding my screams for help in regards to my computer and has very graciously spent time at the house and on the phone to help resolve my issues.
Here is one last picture before I say good bye to this hard drive....
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment