Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's Early


Sometimes life doesn't always happen the way you want it too, even with the little things.


It has been a stressful week, with trying to get unpacked from camping, and getting ready for our vacation in Tenn. I have been trying to make (and freeze) most of our food that we are bringing down, so that we don't have to buy that much while we are down there. Organize and pack for a family of 5 for 9 days isn't one of my strengths.


On top of that Kevin has been getting up at 4am every morning to be to work at 5am. I have been getting up at 6:20 everyday as well (which isn't that early, but for me it is) and now, the first morning that we can sleep in, I have had one little one who has waken me up 8 times last night and another one who woke up at 5am with bad dreams and wanting to sleep in our bed.


Jillian has been up 8 times crying and Tyler woke up very upset about a bad dream he had. Both landed in my bed, with a husband who hasn't had a good nights sleep in a week. Now Jilli is downstairs with me on the couch, because she keeps waking up crying, trying to say something, but I can't understand her. I keep praying over her trusting that whatever is bugging her, the Lord will intervene. I keep praying that the Lord will give me energy to sustain me through another busy day.


I just put her back in bed praying that she will sleep peacefully there and as I am walking out of her room Micah is getting up (it's 6:30am). I need to leave in a little while for an engagement session downtown....this is not how I planned my morning to go. I am now exhausted, wishing that I could still be in bed sleeping, but that is not what is going to happen. I hope and pray that Kev will at least get a little more sleep before he has to get up.


Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to close my eyes sometime today, for a quick nap....not counting on it though. I hope and pray that all of you have a wonderful day today.

Blessings!

No comments: