Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Camping With No Pictures!

This past weekend we had a Peters' Family camping trip.  It was a fun weekend despite the fact that I had to take Jilli into the ER up in Big Rapids because she came down with what Micah had.  Except Jilli isn't responding to the antibiotics.  She has also maintained a fever much higher than Micah ever did.  Poor girl is really having a rough time at it.

Sadly I didn't take my camera out the whole weekend.  I didn't want to lug it on the boat and risk water damage (and we were on the boats a lot) I didn't take it out while at the campfire, because I was too busy eating or finding constellations in the sky with Kerri's phone.  And when I wasn't eating or on the boat I was busy taking care of my sick little girl who was pretty much trailer bound the whole weekend. So unless one of my SIL's want to shoot me some pics (hint, hint) I've got nothing to show :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're going to have to hit up Kerri for those! My camera was dead the whole trip :( -Kelli