Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Weakness

We just got back from 2 weeks of camping.  This time around we were with my parents and although they didn't get as many books read as they would have had we not been there, I think they broke the world (and Olympic) record for how many times you can play Rummikub in a day.

This past weekend we made our second annual trip to Indiana with our friends from the campground, Bob and Stephanie.  Last year it was just our family that went, this time my parents and Laurie joined us for our trip.

There are a few different places that we must go when we go to Indiana.  First and foremost, we must go to Rise and Roll bakery.  It is an Amish bakery and all things good are baked here.  They make the BEST donuts that I have EVER tasted (and I have tasted A LOT).  Then there is Troyers Saddlery Shop.  Troyers has anything horse related, it's a place where the dreams of a little girl (and her Momma) explode.

At Troyers I had a moment of weakness.  And it looks like this...





And of course the hat to go with the boots. If only the hat & boot came in purple....
She is now already for her first horseback riding lesson!

No comments: