Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Camping update

What a weekend.  I will share pics of it later, but it was packed full of adventure.  Some of it the good kind.  Some of it the bad kind.  Regardless of the kind of adventures we found ourselves on, we had a great time.  For the first time, we camped in Indiana.  We also camped for the first time with Tim and Melissa, Jaime (did I sp that right M?)and Briana.  We had other firsts that you will just have to wait and read about.  They were pretty exciting especially for me.  I look forward to sharing with you.
And because I hate blogging without a picture, I leave you with two.  Tyler cuddled up in my bed (doesn't it look comfy).

 And Romeo curled up on the couch.  Usually I don't like him on the couch, but he looked so cute I just couldn't tell him to get down.
Blessings!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

haha, yes you spelled his name correctly! or you could just say white chocolate ;)