We spent an absolutely gorgeous weekend camping. The sun was out, the wind was light the temps were warm. I didn't want to leave. It was a perfect camping weekend.
We were camping with our friends and we also had some special visitors stop in. My sister came for supper and my brother from Chicago showed up early Sunday morning to spend a few hours with us.
Camping brings such peace, I love it's slowed down pace, it's sit around the campfire and let the kids play, it's homemade donuts in the late afternoon and ruin your dinner appetite, the list could go on. Camping is such a special time for our family, the memories I have growing up camping bring a smile to my face and I am sure that my kids will look back at these years of camping with a smile on their faces.

I have needed to finish up my never ending horse pictures. This should be the last post they grace, although I will probably have a whole new slew of them come this summer. I really am hopeless when it comes to horses (as is my daughter).









2 comments:
Homemade donuts - mmmmmm ;-)
It looks as though the horses Love Jilli as much as she loves them.... (I couldn't help but giggle at some of the shots)
awe... camping... It's priceless family time away from everyone's TO DO lists. Totally worth all the energy I put into it - for family's sake. See you soon!
Post a Comment