Today is a very sad day. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Obama say that Israel should return to the borders of 1967.
Speechless...
Sunday we had a wonderful sermon about needing to be a Christian before you are an American. All your decisions should be based on the Bible and Christ, not "worldly wisdom". Hard to believe that not 4 days later I'm writing this blog and feel the need to say that I am a Bible Believing Christian BEFORE I am an American. Quite frankly after today, I am almost ashamed to say that I am an American.
For the last 2 weeks, I have had several conversations with different people and I have said that I am concerned for this country because there are people who have the ear of Obama that want to destroy Israel and the Jews. Today my fears have been realized and Obama has turned his back on God's people and their country to try and befriend the Arab world. Why do this when they want us dead? Speechless...
In 2004 there was a letter written to Israel stating that we, the United States, would support and never turn our backs on them. It was signed by the President and all of Congress. 7 yrs later we have turned our backs on them. Speechless...
For those that don't understand the implications of this, let me spell some out for you.
Israel is the keystone to the west. Who is the west? We are, the United States of America. The Arab world is going after the Jews, they want to kill them and once they are done destroying Israel, they will go after us. You don't believe me? Remember 9/11? You think that the United States is too big to fall? That is what they said about the Titanic.
You move the borders back to what they were in 1967 Israel will have no way to defend itself. They will lose the Holy City. We will lose the Holy City. You want to see where Jesus had the last supper? You want to see the Mount of Olives? You want to see the Temple Mount? Think again. You already can't get to Bethlehem because Palestine controls that. Is this important? You tell me... Who did God give that Land too?
God blesses those who bless his people and he curses those who curse his people. That is Biblical, Gen 12:2-3. Who are his people? The Jews. And what did the leader of of free world do today? He turned his back on them. You think things are bad right now in this country? Get ready.
What a blow to one of our strongest Allies and on the eve, no less, of Netanyahu's speech to the congress. Do you know who Netanyahu is? Benjamin Netanyahu is the Prime Minister of Israel. He is the guy we just told to hand over his borders, that he has no right to the land he is governing and even though giving that land up is suicide for the Israeli people, he needs to do that in the name of peace. Like the Palistinians and Hamas are peaceful people.
I am going to be blatantly honest. I know I could get a lot of flack for this, I know that there are many who believe in the "change" that has come to America in the last 2 years, and I have not been silent that I do not agree with most of what has happened and that is not because our president is black or a democrat. It is because his policies do not line up with the Bible. But after today, I seriously don't know how you can call yourself a Christian, and on this issue alone, stand behind a man who is not standing behind God's people. This is dangerous ground we are treading on.
I have so much more I want to say, there is so much people are blind too. Look at history, learn from it. Most of the world was fooled by a charismatic man who spoke lies and ended up murdering over 6 million Jews. I encourage you to get informed. Learn what is going on and don't get your information from the Mainstream Media. They are not thinking and reasoning from Biblical principals. Get into your Bibles, God is very clear on where he stands with Israel and his people. We need to be clear as well, know where you stand.
Israel is the center stage from now till Jesus comes, are you paying attention?
2 comments:
Mom and I applaude you for your courage to speak out the truth. Keep being BOLD for Christ.
Father, please come quickly...
Post a Comment