I have written 3 posts and have not published a single one. I have a hard time coming here and writing when I have been dealing with emotions that I have had a difficult time silencing.
It's been almost two weeks ago that words were spoken. Honestly the words angered me because they were spoken out of such ignorance. I have felt like Jacob wrestling with the Angel. I am tired, worn out...
There are times that I believe you need to speak up, and then there are times that you need to be silent. Speaking up takes courage and yet.. so does silence. And in this situation I am going to be courageously silent.... for now. But if a mouth opens and ignorance falls out again, I will take that as a sign to take courage and speak up for what is right and true.
Last week there were a series of storms that moved through. One minute it was sunny and blue sky and then next it was hailing. It was a perfect picture of the recent journey my heart has taken. Now at first glance it might seem ominous, but if you take a closer look there is beauty in those storm clouds....

Some might not take the time to look and will miss some of the most awesome displays of God there are. Don't miss out... Even in storms of life, storms of the heart or storms of nature there is beauty.
Blessings!!
1 comment:
sometimes saying nothing is saying a lot!! This was a good post for me to read today! Thanks Lyn!
Kelli
Post a Comment