Thursday, January 27, 2011

Must-Do List

I will be finishing up blogging about our yearly cottage vacation. I think I only have 2 short posts to write. It's been fun looking at all the warm summery pictures as the snow has been flying outside. I remember that it was so hot at the cottage this past summer that it was hard to even sleep. We were using as many fans as we could to keep the air moving at night... such good memories.

Every year we have the unwritten "must do" list. On this list includes things like: Eating Ice cream, home made cinnamon bread for breakfast, monkey bread for breakfast, at least one fire on the beach (smores included), trip to the fun park, family picnic, the list goes on and on.

So today I will share pictures of some of our yearly must-do's.

Early morning games with Uncle Andy and the boys - this picture is rare because the Mom's usually don't do the early morning thing. Uncle Andy is up EARLY and about the time the Mom's get up, he is heading back to bed for a nap.

Family Picnic - We usually take one afternoon/evening to invite my family out to the cottage. Andy makes some killer brats and the rest of the family brings side dishes to pass and we make a fun day out of it.

Games with Nana - During our picnic one of my boys finds Nana (and usually PopPop) to play a game with them.

Self Portrait - Carey and I like to take pictures of ourselves every year. We have a lot of fun with it and this year Kevin had my camera for one of our many mini photo sessions.

So this year I decided that we needed to start taking a picture of the men together, all serious like, and this is what I got...

I am starting another new yearly picture, one of Daddy and his little girl. **sniff.sniff.**

Here is the final picture.... an honorable mention.... Kevin and his "Surprise Face" I am thinking that I need to add this to our yearly must-do's.

And on that face.... I mean note, I will be signing off.

Blessings!!

No comments: