I think I got reprimanded, in a round about way, last night from my hubby for not posting on this for awhile. My bad.... It has been awhile. Although I have "written" several posts in my head, I haven't had the time to type them all out. Life seems to be on fast forward right now.
So in honor of my dear and loving husband..... Enjoy!
I don't think I will ever understand the love of digging a hole in the sand and sitting in it.
The sand that finds it's way into..... YUCK! He was in the hole so long he decided to take a nap, or something like that, not quite sure what he was doing here.
But he was sure proud of himself and all that he accomplished on this beautiful day.
And because I am his wife and I love this man with all my heart, I got down in that yucky sand and posed for a picture with him.
Blessings!!
But he was sure proud of himself and all that he accomplished on this beautiful day.
And because I am his wife and I love this man with all my heart, I got down in that yucky sand and posed for a picture with him.
Blessings!!

No comments:
Post a Comment