I have been battling a sinus infection that has been wearing me out. Last night I woke up because I couldn't breath and was awake from 3am until about 7am. Like I said, it's just one of those days...
We are finally seeing some snow, which has me happy, but I need to run some errands and since my little spin on the M-6, I am kind of chicken to venture out, if the roads are bad.
Tonight starts the visitation for a close friend of the family. She passed away unexpectedly, and it has my heart feeling sad. I hurt for my friend who lost her mother way before one should lose a mother. I hurt for the Grandkids who will no longer have a grandma. I hurt for her husband who lost his wife. But so thankful that she is now dancing with Jesus...
Not looking forward to the funeral because I know that I will cry buckets of tears and with a sinus infection, that is never a pretty sight or a pleasant experience.
Thinking that the family will be overwhelmed with the outpouring of love from all the lives that this crazy, special women has touched.
Excited and sad that my friend's ordination is this Sunday and now, the day that so many have been waiting and praying for, is finally here and my friend has to bury her mother a day before she is officially a Chaplain. Again, I am sure that Sunday my eyes will be pouring out buckets of tears. My heart just aches...
Excited that our yearly trip to Great Wolf Lodge is almost here. Excited that we get to spend almost 3 days with the people we love. Praying for safe travels, good weather, and happy times. A little concerned with my son on this trip. Tyler + camera + Mommy in bathing suit = scared Momma. He is dangerous with his new camera and you never know when he is going to snap a picture of you.
Here is one he took of Jilli and I, at least I was ready for this one. There are times that I walk into his room at night, when he is supposed to be going to sleep, and as soon as I enter the room I am assaulted with bright flashing lights and giggles coming from the top bunk. My little photog *smile*

I think that wraps it up for today, just some ramblings, things that are on my heart. Have a blessed day...
1 comment:
Love the new pictures on the sidebar!!!
Post a Comment