How can it be 5 years already? This morning I was holding my beautiful niece, looking at her remembering how 5 years ago it was my baby that was so little and everyone was cooing over... I told Kelli not to blink, because 5 years were going to fly by.
In honor of Jilli's birthday I have a few pictures to share from when she was a little younger. They bring back so many memories. If I let myself ponder them, I will soon have tears streaming down my face.

My Beautiful Happy Baby Girl...
Who from Day one captured our hearts with her amazing smile...

This next one is one of the first pictures with her walking. We were camping up in Ludington and she decided she could walk the path too. It is one of my most favorite pictures of my little girl.

Happy Birlthday Jilli Joy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment