Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sleepy Hollow

Our first camping trip of the year...
We went to Sleepy Hollow State Park with our friends who we just happened to be related to. It was a really fun trip loaded with a lot of great memories. I will just share some of the pictures with you.


Jillian and Allison (they are a week apart in age). Allison was blowing bubbles and Jilli was popping them.
We took a hike on an island, Kevin went exploring on his own and this is where we found him.
Micah was laughing at his cousin.
Gasp.... I am in a picture!! I was helping Allison balance walking a crossed a fallen tree.
Kevin and Paul trying to figure out where the frisbee golf course went. It was really too windy of a day to play, but the kids had fun trying.

TyTy is a tree climber! Every climbable tree that we passed on our hikes he had to climb.
Only my husband would build a fire like this :-)
The girls would hold hands whenever they went somewhere together.
The girls kind of remind me of my cousin and I growing up.
Tyler laughing at his cousin while playing Star Wars.
Blessings!!

No comments: