Laying in Bed this morning I was listening to a black bird make a lot of racket out side my opened window. I then hear Jilli yell "would you please be quiet, I am trying to sleep!" I had to laugh, her window was opened as well, and on the same side of the house as mine. I lay there a little while longer and I hear her yell louder "WOULD YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!" I get up, go into her room and ask her what the matter was, and she tells me that Micah and Tyler are making a lot of noise. I smile and tell her to close her eyes and go back to sleep.
Little do the boys know they were getting blamed for the noise of a black bird. Micah was downstairs quietly watching TV and Tyler.... was still sleeping :-)Blessings!!
1 comment:
I think I heard those same crows (blackbirds) this morning. They sure are noisy, aren't they Jillian??
Post a Comment