"Mommy there is throw up all over the blanket." Micah said. "You threw up???" I asked. I went running downstairs to find Micah on the couch with the blanket on him and him telling me that the throw up was all over it. I am still thinking he threw up until he tells me it was Romeo that threw up. He tells me that he fed him the right amount of food..... Romeo can get sick if he eats too much, drinks too much, or eats people food.
How did Micah call me?? He grabbed Kevin's cell phone because he didn't want to come upstairs.
No question on whether or not he knows our phone number :-)
Blessings!!
4 comments:
That is too funny!! Ingenius, too!!
Jim wants to know if that's a sign of an ingenius kid or a lazy kid. I said, with Micah... ingenius. How did you not start laughing?!
Kerri
I completely agree with him being an ingenious kid. That is problem solving at it's finest!
Kevin and I did have a little chuckle but being that my heart was beating still from "something must be wrong, too early for good news" phone call. I just didn't have the energy to laugh until the afternoon when I posted this blog :-)
Now that is funny!!
Post a Comment