The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit
Ps. 34:18
I know that I posted earlier today, but I just need to talk.... So I turn to my ever loving blog, who lets me pour my heart out and loves me no matter what I say.
Have you ever done something for someone that you thought was nice and get totally slapped in the face? Well that just happened to me. I thought I was being nice, but guess what, apparently that person didn't feel the same way.
It's times like these that I wish I could crawl in a hole and keep to myself. Life would be so much easier, more pleasant, and less crap to deal with. You put your neck out there and then it gets chopped off.
Maybe tomorrow I will be less dramatic, but right now it just feels so very hurtful, and that person doesn't even care.
WORDS HURT PEOPLE... WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AND HOW YOU SAY IT!!
There are times that I wonder why it seems my heart is so exposed to the knives of others and theirs never seem to get pierced...
I have so much more that I want to write, but I am going to take my own advice and stop before I say something that is hurtful.
He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds
Ps. 147:3
Praying that God soothes my hurting heart...
goodnight
1 comment:
Sorry for your hurt, Lyn. We don't pay enough attention to the fact that words hold a lot of power over us. I hope your heart was lighter last night...and I hope that today holds blessings, joy and laughter for you.
You are loved by many many people...especially ME! :)
Post a Comment