
I tried to take some pictures, but Kevin is not a very good subject. He gets mad when I turn the camera toward him. He wants me to take pictures of boring "boxes" (aka cabinets) sitting on the floor, or long blocks of wood in the form of 2x4's cut to different lengths that have been nailed up all over the place. Me....I like to have people in my pictures, actually doing work, showing emotion, concentrating on their task. That is much more interesting to me. So I snapped a few of Kev working...much to his dismay. I will take some boring pictures soon and post those. (I personally think he is SO cute when he is working, especially with the signature pencil behind his ear)

This next one I took with the camera down by my hip, he was getting "upset" with me taking too many pictures of him (seriously, I took only 4...that's it!) so I tried to take pictures inconspicuously. I thought it was a great one of him....he looks like he has a tail:-) ****he is going to love me for this post****
Anyway....I will post some boring pictures soon.
Blessings!
4 comments:
What a cute tail, Kev :-)~
For those that don't know, that would be a nial gun hose connected to "The most Powerful Gun in the Industry" - my Paslode Framing Nailer. Man Up. be like ME. :) :)
KEVIN.
Hey, Mr. Awesome,
What's a nial gun??? :-)~
Post a Comment