Father my soul cries out for you, my heart is again broken and you hold it's pieces. You gently mold them back together. You are my Creator, you made me for a purpose. You love me. You look upon me and see perfection where there is none. You see beauty where there is ugliness. You are my Papa, my Daddy. You love me with an everlasting love. You care for me. You cherish me. You love me selflessly. I praise you for protecting me, for holding me in your strong arms as I cry. You wipe my tears away. Your love for me is unfailing. I am trapped in my cocoon, but soon I will break free. Soon I will try out my new wings. The ones you have been forming. You have been preparing me for this day. The day that I will flutter away as a beautiful butterfly. The beauty that I always possessed but no one ever saw...You created my inmost being you knit me together...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Abba Father, Thank You for loving...me
No comments:
Post a Comment