http://public.grar.com/public/ePubRecn.mac/start?MLS=730941
We had driven by it a few weeks ago and I took this quick shot. You can click on it to see it big.
Probably the coolest thing about the house was all the bald eagles that fly (and land) by it (I'm not really one who likes the modern look). Plus when the kids and I went to go see it, it was really a mothers nightmare, with all the open staircases. Kev had to carry all the kids up and down the stairs (which every room was on a different level) and hold my hand because I was so scared.Take a minute and look at the pictures on the listing....it is quite a house...
Blessings!
2 comments:
Ohhhh, I don't like it at all! I think the entire place is just dreadful - it doesn't look warm or comfortable in any way but I'm sure the work done by Kev was impeccable. It says a lot for the quality of Kevin's work that he was hired for a job of this caliber. In fact, I recall him saying he spent a lot of time fixing the errors from some of the other builders. Way to go, Kevin - hope they paid you a small fortune for making a fancy house (not a home) for them to sell for millions! I bet those people don't even have a bag of rice socked away. What a waste of money! :P
So did the guy ever live in this house? Ultra modern in a huge way. It is going to take a special person to enjoy that style.
Post a Comment