I thought that I would post a few more pictures from last Friday. As the tradition continues, Aunt Laurie was there for all the fun and excitement. The kids always think it is so cool when Aunt Laurie decides to hang with us for the evening.



This next bit of info, I am sharing just because I want to remember this...Yesterday Tyler told me that he wanted to wish on the wish star at night. I asked him why and he told me because he wanted to make a wish (duh Mom). I asked him what the wish was......."I want to wish for more baby sisters". Oh boy.....By the time it came to look for a wish star....it was cloudy and there were no stars to be seen...Good Thing! Then he told me that the next night he wanted to "wish that our house was the biggest in the neighborhood". Now that one is a little easier for me to deal with!
Blessings!
1 comment:
I'm hoping his next wish will be for a nice house in the middle of nowhere... where his friends live next door and we feast on fresh, homemade bread and our own chicken eggs and some gassy milk :)
Post a Comment