Monday, November 17, 2008

For My Dad

The other day Dad and I were talking. He was trying to think back to the last time he was able to give a "horsey ride". He couldn't remember. His back has been so bad, now with his most recent surgery, it has completely robbed him of all things he once enjoyed...like playing with his grandkids, holding them.
That was one of the games we used to play with my Dad as kids. We have pictures of us up on top of our horsey. I reassured my Dad that they do get horsey rides from their Daddy, he was so happy to hear that. So here is proof that the tradition of horsey rides live on in our house. Jilli even gives horsey rides to Daddy!

Blessings!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

nice shot lyn!

Love ya Kev!

lyn said...

he does have a derriere...

Anonymous said...

I read this at 3 a.m. when I couldn't sleep. Thanks for the memory. It brought tears to my eyes.

Nana's Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Cute Cheeks :)

Anonymous said...

that's Kevin's best side : )~

-Kelli

Kaira said...

cute tush, kev :)