Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Flash back...


I didn't take any pictures today...so I'm going deep and I am going to tell you about our camping trip in Oct. I don't think Kev and I will EVER forget it.


Kevin took a week off of work to go camping. This was our first family vacation all year. The kids were so excited that Daddy was coming with us this time and we ALL ended up with the flu! To top it off a very sneaky mouse ended up running loose in the trailer! I was laying in bed one night (at 3 am) and heard this crackle sound. Then I heard this crunching sound, so I did what every good wife would do... I woke up Kevin to have him investigate. The critter was up in the cupboard with all of our food. Kevin slowly opened the door and we saw the cheese curl bag had been ripped opened. We thought that we had him! so Kevin did what every good husband would do...he told me to pick up the bag and throw it out the door. I very quickly threw that bag out the opened door and Kevin followed swiftly behind it with a pan beating that poor little beast to it's demise. We very quickly discovered that the only thing we succeeded at was waking up our neighbors (with Kevin's quiet beatings). That sly little mouse managed to stay aloof for another 36 hours before life got a little sticky for him :-) The picture is of Kev and Jilli flying in an airplane together at the Airzoo...the only day we were not sick!


Blessings!

1 comment:

Kaira said...

Took me forever to find this one and the picture isn't showing up for me - arghh!