
I know that I have been slacking this past weekend. My sister and I have been working hard at putting together a "family vacation". When I say family vacation I mean my whole family. There would be 12 of us going. Hopefully it will all work out, because my children have now caught on to what I am doing. They are getting excited and talking like we are leaving tomorrow. Jillian saw the picture of the swimming pool (with diving board and slide) and said "Oh my, that is the perfect size for me". How funny! Then they saw a picture of the indoor hot tub and said, "Mommy, how can we play in that pool if we aren't allowed to splash?" The things they think of! Jillian was so excited she put her boots and Jacket on and said "let's go to the swimming pool." I had to tell her that we couldn't go right now and she got very upset. (In the picture she doesn't have any pants on because she is potty training right now, there is a pull-up on though.) It's going to be a long 6 months if they don't forget about the family vacation!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment