I took this picture moments after Tim and I got off the subway. Just for memories sake... I need to note that while Tim and I were waiting for the train, there were rats running over the track. Tim's comment to me was that they were small ones. I was very excited that for the remainder of my stay in NY, I never sighted any "big ones".
Tim took this one of me in Time Square.
If you have never been to NY everything is bright and flashy. Neon signs are begging at you to look at them around every corner. It can be stimulation overload!
Tim and I did a lot of walking that night. We hit all the main touristy things. This is me by Radio City
It's kind of hard to see the sign... you can see it a little better in this picture. It's a vertical sign that looks kind of pink in this picture and it's just to the upper right of my head.
Rockefeller Center skating rink. Notice the Lego store in the back left corner. I sent that picture to Micah, he could have cared less about the skating rink, he just wanted to see the Lego store.
Of course you have to get a picture of the Today Show.
The next place we walked to was Grand Central Station. If you are ever in NYC, I highly suggest you go see this amazing building. You will encounter crowds, but don't let that stop you! It is an amazing historical building that is well over 100 years old. It started as Grand Central Depot, then the name changed to Grand Central Station and now it's name is Grand Central Terminal. But most people still refer to it as the 1901 name... Grand Central Station.
Pictures just don't do this this building any service at all. The architecture is amazing!
I don't even know how many miles we walked that night, but I had a lot of fun seeing all the sights with my brother!










No comments:
Post a Comment