The Statue of Liberty is the island on the left and Ellis Island is the island on the right.
This is just the coolest looking building in New Jersey... Sorry but I have no idea what the name of it is.
Here is one more of New Jersey... the fog was just spectacular!
We enjoyed a nice walk up the river to Chambers street. Tim pointed out all the interesting touristy things to me and started schooling me all all the different neighborhoods in Manhattan, which change every two blocks (at least thats what it feels like). Most of the neighborhood names are acronyms, so here are a few...
Battery Park (no acronym that I am aware of)
Tribeca (Triangle Below Canal street (I had to look up this one))
SoHo (South of Houston (pronounced "house-ton"))
NoHo (North of Houston)
FiDi (Financial District)
Catching on?



2 comments:
Good work on Tribeca. I didn't even know that one.
beautiful pics! on those foggy days is when everything seems so peaceful…. lovely!
Post a Comment