Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Good Morning Baby Girl

It was early when I first heard her.  Tim was trying to keep her quiet so that I could sleep, but I had had a great nights sleep and I was ready to spend some time with my niece.  I think I went to their room around 6:45 and asked if I could take her so they could sleep.

Lina and I hung out while her Mommy and Daddy slept in.  One of my favorite places to stand was at their living room window.  I loved to look at the apartments across the street and down at the river walkway.  I would stare at the Freedom Tower.  But my first morning a thick fog had moved in.  You could hardly see the Freedom Tower and had it not been for it's lights, I don't think you would see it at all.  Can you see it in this picture?  All you can see is it's bright white lights peeking in between the other two buildings.
Here is what the view looks like without fog!
picture courtesy of tvd photography

I took some early morning pictures of Lina... I still haven't taken my big camera out, so this is all with my phone.  Don't worry my big camera does make an appearance later on in the day... Tim took me on a walking tour of lower Manhattan and I looked like the paparazzi or at the very least a tourist that is a little over the top.

1 comment:

melissa said...

i forgot how tiny she was!! and her big brown eyes could melt anyones heart! too cute!