Today was the day the girls flew back home to the waiting arms of Tim. We had one last visit this morning to play with Lina and hug her and Melissa good-bye.
It's so hard to say good-bye, we miss them so much! Next time we get to see them, Lina will be sitting by herself and eating all kinds of wonderful foods! She might have some teeth and she might even be figuring out how to crawl. So much will happen in the next 2.5 months! I love that at least we can facetime to keep up on all the happenings in New York and there are always text messages flying back and forth from New York to Michigan.
Just to have it documented.... It was on this trip that my brother taught my children how to play Poker! HaHa!!
We Love You and miss you already!!

2 comments:
Haha. We love and miss you guys too but I'm happy to have the girls back. And, so it too is documented, we didn't use money while playing pocker. That's a ways away still.
I'm so happy we have FaceTime to keep in touch too! I love that Lina can "see" everyone even though we're far away. And when the poker playing with money begins, i have a feeling card shark Tyler will clean house! ;)
Post a Comment