My last post I told you how excited I was to show you the pictures from New York and I am, but I need to get through our UP trip or I will get all confused as to where I left off and where I need to start again. So here we go back to the UP....
In Alger County where we were camping there are more waterfalls than anywhere else in Michigan. We didn't even make a dent in seeing all of them, but we made it to as many as time allowed. This cute little falls is right on the side of the highway.
Scott falls is one of the few waterfalls you can still walk behind. You can also climb to the top and look down.
While I was taking the picture of the kids, Kevin went climbing...
Then Tyler went running to find the quickest way up to get to his Daddy and away from me and my camera... But then I had to take one of the two of them, which he smiled for!
I think I put this picture on the blog before, but now you know where it was taken.
On the way back to the vehicles Kevin picked up Micah... He's not too big to be carried by his Daddy!!
Next up... Ripetide Ride, the best boat ride ever!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment