I arrived home a few days ago from the most amazing trip. I can't wait to share all about it, I can't wait for you to see some of the things I got to see, yet most of all, I can't wait for you to meet precious Lina.
It's going to be hard for me to write about my trip, so many emotions are wrapped up into a week. Leaving my family (for the first time), flying (for the first time in 15 yrs), being in Manhattan (for the first time in 18 yrs), and meeting Lina for the first time. I tear up just thinking about it all...
It is sad that we live so far away, but there is a blessing in it too. I was able to be with Lina 24 hours a day for 6.5 days, I was able to drink her in and just love on her day and night. I also loved the time I could spend with Tim and Melissa. When they come home to Michigan, it's busy and full of family obligations, trying to see and spend time with everyone. There, I had them all to myself and it was fabulous! I had so much fun talking and laughing with them, even just living life with them for a week was an amazing experience. It was a beautiful week... one that I will write about very soon.

1 comment:
such a fun time for us!!! loved having you :)
Post a Comment