Yesterday Micah and I ran up to the library to get a bunch of the books that we had on hold. I sent him in to check them out and I stayed in the truck waiting for him.
After about 10 min I figured I better go find out what happened to him. I walked in the door just as he was walking out so I asked him... "Hey buddy, what took so long? Did you have any problems?" His response was... "No, I thought that I would take the opportunity to find me some items." I laughed out loud. He may look like his Daddy, but he loves his books like his Momma!
Photo taken at Presque Isle Park in Marquette Mi (Aug 2013)

4 comments:
I LOVE that boy!!!!!!
I would like a 5 x 8 of this for our kitchen wall
That was my chuckle for the day!
He's the first Peters' that enjoys to read :)~
Kelli
Post a Comment