Well Hello.... I just got back from an AMAZING two week camping trip that took our family all over Michigan. We ventured from the northern Lower Peninsula to the banks of Lake Superior in the Upper Peninsula, then back down to the shore of Lake Huron in the Lower Peninsula again. All but just a few nights we had family along side us to keep us laughing and having fun.
As I write this, I am loading up my pictures... there was 990 pictures. I guess I took a few and lucky you, I will be sharing many of them with you.
Just wait until you see some of the unbelievable things we got to do on our trip!
I will leave you with this quick picture of us at Presque Isle in the UP.
Looking at this picture, you would never guess how just a short time before it was cloudy, and misty.
Blessings!!

1 comment:
Look at that picture.... Tyler, front & center smiling!! :) That's an impressive picture - the whole crew looks good!
Kelli
Post a Comment