School has been going really well... We have had some up's and down's but over all our new schedule has gone pretty well. This year Micah is playing a bigger role in the schooling of Tyler and Jilli and it has surprisingly gone quite well (after some bugs were worked out). He is very patient with them and works hard at helping them to understand whatever they are working on. He is a natural teacher! I have yet to hear the "aww Mom, we don't want to do school today."
It has been fun to discover that spelling is the favorite subject of all the kids. They must not be mine.. I HATE spelling, I LOVE my mac and the little red dotted line under all mutilated words. My Mom and sister are amazing spellers, but God left that chip out of me. I am sure there will come a day when I have to ask them how to spell a word!
That's the quick update for today. Be back soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment