Saturday, September 1, 2012

Keeping Up With the Jones'

"The Boys" have this friendly competition about who has what in their trailer. Any calamity that you can think of, one of the boys has something that would come out of the trailer to save the day.  I am going to be honest here... Paul usually out does us most of the time.  How?  I don't know.  I think he lays awake at night thinking of what next he can put in the trailer to show us up.  Every time he hauls something new out, he has the look on his face of pure satisfaction.  We all get a kick out of our friendly game.

I don't remember what Kevin said or did, but I captured Paul responding to Kevin trying to "up him one".  Which lasted all of two minutes until Paul pulled his newest trailer addition out.  I think it was a battery powered leaf blower to blow of the dirt, grass, and crumbs off the outdoor rug.  Genius!  Gone are the days of sweeping off the rug!


This looks just says it all....!!!

No comments: