Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Hill

There is a huge hill at FMG that the kids L.O.V.E roll down.  I cringe... all I see is grass stains.  But, there are times that even I let go and allow the fun that might include a little dirt.

**side note** this week Kevin was working on one of our underground sprinkler heads.  He was digging a hole around it.  It was a big muddy mess.  Micah asked if he could help.  So Kev said "sure go ahead and get your hands dirty."  Micah stuck his hands in the mud and said "So, this is what real mud feels like."  Kevin and I just started laughing.  Guess I haven't given my kids the opportunity to "play in the mud" before.

OK, back to The Hill.

The boys started rolling down, but Jilli had chosen a skirt to wear to the Gardens that day, so she could only run down the hill.

Sizing up the hill...
Getting ready...








 Here she comes...








Blessings!!

1 comment:

kaira said...

That girl... she sure has a cute skirt. ;)