Thursday, July 12, 2012

Grandma's Funeral

It's been a few weeks since Grandma's funeral, so I thought I would share some of the moments that I captured.

Jilli made Grandma a picture to put in her casket like she made for Grandpa.  This picture has Grandma's favorite things on it... Rainbow, bird, horse, cross (Jesus), and flowers.  It says "Love Jilli Joy".

 Tyler's biggest concern leading up to Grandma's passing was that it wasn't going to be as cold and rainy as it was for Grandpa's funeral.  No worries Tyler, this time around it was hot, hOT, HOT!
Jilli, showing PopPop her picture.

 My nephews are the cutest little dutch/russian buddies EVER.  And I can't resist taking pictures of their sweet little faces, so when Aiden rolled up in his stroller and gave this pouty little face, I had no choice but to snap away.

 PopPop giving kisses...
 Sometimes, you just need to be cuddled by your Daddy.
Baby girl was having a hard time...PopPop was comforting her...




 The oldest grandchild taking care of the youngest.  So sweet.  Micah has such a caring heart for his little cousins.

It is amazing what memories are told when someone passes away.  My Grandma's very special friend came and shared somethings with our family that we never knew before.  It was such a blessing because it opens your eyes a little more to who Grandma was, especially in her younger years.  It showed her human side that struggled, but yet, it reaffirmed her unwavering Faith in Jesus.  What a blessing.....

No comments: