Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Field

I am drawn by beauty that God has created for us to enjoy.  So often as I drive I see things that I wish I could stop and take a picture of.  Most of the time, I don't have my camera, so my mind snaps pictures.  This day however, I had my camera, my husband gladly stopped to allow me a few moments to capture what had been painted before me in a sea of all shades pink and purple with green splashed around.

 The sun was still pretty high in the sky, so it didn't lend to the most beautiful lighting for this field of flowers.  But I was just so excited that I was able to photograph it, I really didn't care.
 Oh and the smell... it was pure Heaven.
I can imagine this is only a glimpse of what we will see and smell when it is our turn to walk through those pearly gates...

1 comment:

Kaira said...

Your grandmother is young again, beautiful, full of life and she is surrounded by fields even more glorious than this right now. I wonder if she has seen Jesus' big white horse yet? Has she pet the lions? Have they searched out the mountain yet? This field... it's a glimpse.